Yoga- This ancient Indian Art of keeping the body, mind and soul healthy, happy and tranquil needs no introduction today. Since Yoga is getting popular equally among those seeking spiritual solace and suffering with physical ailments, a lack of professionally trained yoga teachers has failed to fill demand and supply chain. As the popularity of Yoga is increasing, Kayakalp has comes forward to impart Yoga Teacher training course for those seeking a holistic vocation and respectable livelihood. We, at Kayakalp offering Yoga Instructor Course for beginner to learn and master the art of Yoga.
Level 1 – Yoga Protocol Instructor (YPI)
Yoga Protocol Instructor course is a very basic or foundation course for those who want to pursue the knowledge of Yoga for individual and teaching the mass in form of group class or individual class within the purview of the learning during the course.
Kayakalp is a certified Yoga School. Yoga Protocol Instructor Course is designed for those who wish to seek basic knowledge of yoga and learn its physical practices (asanas) under the guidance of experienced yoga professionals.
Affiliation – Kayakalp Yoga School (YPI-Level-1) is affiliated from Yoga Certification Board (YCB), Moraraji Desai National Institute of Yoga, New Delhi.
Aims & Objectives
- To enable the seeker for providing basic yoga training at community level.
- To pursue a career as an individual yoga instructor
- Yoga instructor course is designed to provide basic knowledge of Yoga and its mental, physical and spiritual impact on day to day life.
- 200 hours of foundation course of Yoga Protocol Instructor (YPI)
- To develop and adopt the best yoga methodologies
- To create a pool of enthusiastic yoga learners for future needs of Kayakalp
Duration of the course
- Total No. of hours – 200 Hrs. Yoga Protocol Instructor (YPI)
- Theory – 60 Hrs. (45 Hrs. (75%) contact hrs. with teachers and the remaining hrs. can be self learning).
- Practical – 140 Hrs. [84 Hrs. (60%) contact hrs. with teachers and the remaining hrs. can be self practice].
- Total No. of months – 3 months
- Days per week – 5 days
- Hours per day – 4 hours
Lecturers for Yoga Course:
- Biswaranjan Sahu (BNYS) / Yoga Course Coordinator
- Durgesh (BNYS)/ M.O. Naturopathy
- Abhishek Rana (BAMS/PGCPK, PGDHM)
- Dr. Shalini Saini (BAMS/PGCPK)
- Mr. Vinay Sharma (QCI Qualified Yoga Instructor & Yoga Teacher), 1yr. instructor course in Yoga & Naturopathy at Bangalore / Pune.
- Ms. Ruchita Chauhan – M.A. Yoga, 1yr. instructor course in Yoga & Naturopathy at Bangalore / Pune.
- Mr. Gautam – 1yr. instructor course in Yoga & Naturopathy at Bangalore / Pune.
Course Material in English and Hindi
Total Number of Seats : 20
Course Tuition fee: Rs. 15,000/- (excluding examination fee).
Course book will be provided by this institute on cash payment.
Examination fee will be paid by the candidate himself at the time of final examination.
Academic Qualification: 10+2 pass in any stream; candidates with higher academic qualification in any stream will be given preference.
Medium of instruction: English / Hindi
Dress Code (to be arranged by the students):-
- White colour – Yoga dress
- Track suit – Blue colour
Admission Procedure :-
- Download the application form from the website (kayakalppalampur.in) or collect the same from Kayakalp personally.
- Fill up the application form and deposit the same in office alongwith Rs. 100/- for Registration of candidate.
- Candidates will be called for screening and intimation to this effect will be given to them well in time.
- Selected candidates will be asked to attend the course.
- Course fee will be paid in full before commencement of the course.
Note : Read the terms and conditions / eligibility criteria carefully before applying for YPI.