Yoga – This ancient Indian Art of keeping the body, mind and soul healthy, happy and tranquil needs no introduction today. Since Yoga is getting popular equally among those seeking spiritual solace and suffering with physical ailments, a lack of professionally trained yoga teachers has failed to fill demand and supply chain. As the popularity of Yoga is increasing, Kayakalp comes forward to impart Yoga Teacher training course for those seeking a holistic vocation and respectable livelihood. We at Kayakalp offering Yoga Instructor Course for beginner to learn and master the art of Yoga.
Level 1 – Yoga Protocol Instructor (YPI)
Yoga Protocol Instructor course is a very basic or foundation course for those who want to pursue the knowledge of Yoga for individual and teaching the mass in form of group class or individual class within the purview of the learning during the course.
A Kayakalp certified Yoga Protocol Instructor Course for those who wish to seek basic knowledge of yoga and learn its physical practices (asanas) under the guidance of experienced yoga professionals.
Affiliation – Kayakalp Yoga School (YPI-Level-1/YWI-Level-II) affiliated from Yoga Certification Board (YCB), Moraraji Desai National Institute of Yoga, New Delhi.
Aims & Objectives
- To enable the seeker for providing basic yoga training at community level.
- To pursue a career as an individual yoga instructor
- Yoga instructor course is designed to provide basic knowledge of Yoga and its mental, physical and spiritual impact on day to day life.
- 200 hours of foundation course of Yoga Protocol Instructor (YPI)
- To develop and adopt the best yoga methodologies
- To create a pool of enthusiastic yoga learners for future needs of Kayakalp
Duration of the course
- Total No. of hours – 200 Hrs. Yoga Protocol Instructor (YPI)
- Theory – 60 Hrs. [45 Hrs. (75%) contact hrs. with teachers and the remaining hrs. can be self learning].
- Practical – 140 Hrs. [84 Hrs. (60%) contact hrs. with teachers and the remaining hrs. can be self practice].
- Total No. of months – 3 months
- Days per week – 5 days
- Hours per day – 4 hours
Lecturers for Yoga Course:
- Monika Gautam (M.D. Yoga) / Yoga Course Coordinator
- Ashutosh Guleri (BAMS/ PGCPK)
- Vinay Sharma (QCI Qualified Yoga Instructor & Yoga Teacher), 1yr. instructor course in Yoga & Naturopathy at Bangalore / Punne.
- Ruchita Chauhan – M.A. Yoga, 1yr. instructor course in Yoga & Naturopathy at Bangalore / Punne.
- Gautam – 1yr. instructor course in Yoga & Naturopathy at Bangalore / Punne.
Course Material in English and Hindi
Total Number of Seats : 20
Number of Residential Seats : 05
Number of Non-Residential Seats : 15
Course Tuition fee: Rs. 10,000/- (Ten Thousand only for both residential and non-residential students)- (excluding examination fee).
Academic Qualification: 10+2 pass in any stream; candidates with higher academic qualification in any stream will be given preference.
Medium of instruction: English / Hindi
Mode of Education:
Out station students (maximum 05 on allotment of accommodation) can stay within the campus, however, local students can be allowed to commute daily as per the timings of the course as declared by the administration.
Accommodation for students :
Basera (Dormitory) will be allotted to the students at a lump sum amount of Rs. 20,000/- per month which is inclusive of meals.
Material will be provided to the aspirants (inclusive of course fee)
- Study Kit (excluding course book)
- Library facility
Dress Code (to be arranged by the students):-
- White colour – Yoga dress
- Track suit – Blue colour
Admission Procedure :-
- Read the terms and conditions/ eligibility criteria carefully before applying for YPI.
- Download the application form from the website (www.kayakalppalampur.in)
- Fill up the application form and attach demand draft of 100/- (Non refundable) in favour of Kayakalp, Palampur and submit the form before the commencement of the course.
- Fee can also be submitted in cash alongwith the duly filled form directly to the office.
Screened candidates will be called for personal interview telephonically.